My WorldPress Blog

Also with Chinese version on blog.sina.com.cn/rachelaya

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Laura Mercier Purchase - First impression

I just got the package like 20 min ago. It is rainy today so the box was a little bit wet on the side. I was worried, but fortunately none of the items got effected~
Couple days ago, LM's official website has this $10 off $25 with free shipping promotion, also, you can get 3 pretty decent size of samples, which is also very cool. These are my first LM purchase, I never use their stuff before but I have heard so much good thing about them, with some research on makeupalley.com, I decide give a try due to the promotion.
I have not started to use them yet, but I will definitely write reviews.


Here is what I got: Mineral Powder SPF 15 in Real sand
Here are the gitfs: tinted moisturizer spf 20 - illuminating - 0.5f.oz.(14.7ml)
                    foundation primer - 0.5f.oz.(14.7ml)
                    flawless skin eye creme - 0.1oz
total price is $25 with tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment