My WorldPress Blog

Also with Chinese version on blog.sina.com.cn/rachelaya

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

REVIEW: Hard Candy Face&Body Luminizer from Walmart

Today I went to Walmart again, this time I got my book! YEAH!
Anyway, I used the Hard Candy Face&Body Luminizer that I bought a couple days ago. I have to say, it works very well. Definitely worth to try, very good steal considering the price and the mount of product you get.

After finish my foundation layer, but before the setting powder, I use my figure to tap tiny a mount of this product on my highligher bone (a lit bit above ur cheek), the highest bone on your face, and also on my nose. You can start with as little as you want, build it up if you need. I was very careful that I did not rub out, caz I think it would effect my foundation layer. After 3 hours being outside, it looks great! It really not as obvious as I thought. It gives this glowing to feature my face more but NO eye-can-tell shining shimmer, which it AWESOME!!!!!

Now I have to say I love this product, it will join my daily makeup routine.
Welcome Hard Candy!

Before I go out.


3 Hours later

No comments:

Post a Comment