My WorldPress Blog

Also with Chinese version on blog.sina.com.cn/rachelaya

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Review: DiorSkin Forever Compact Flawless & Moist Extreme Wear Makeup SPF 25

I have been use this for 4 years for now.
I have yellow undertone skin, oily skin. This is my travel must have. Since on the way I prefer not bringing too much stuff. I use liquid foundation with setting powder when I am home, but liquid is always a little problem for carry-on. So this is my travel non-liquid foundation.
It is amazing with oily skin. After a day, I don't feel the oil come out too much, well there always a lit bit shine but seems the oil has been absorb by the powder, and left with a very natural looking makeup. It offers mid-full coverage , works very well with the sponge that comes with. It have a tiny bit shimmer in it, but you could not tell, gives a very natural shimmering finish, not glowing at all, only let your face have this healthy look. It is not 100% matte, but definitely not shimmer, plz don't worry, even I just said the word "shimmer".
The only downside is it used up pretty quickly, if I use it everyday, it may only last me 2 months top, consider the price, its kinda pricey. Anyhow, if you have the budget, I am sure this will works very well on daily bases. If you want to go more affordable, this still is a very good option just for traveling use. It never let me down when I was travel, I know I can count on it.
Always stock up during sephora 20%off, which makes it around $39.

No comments:

Post a Comment